Let us know if you are dissatisfied
Complaints – we want to know if you are dissatisfied with us. Feeding Futures is a relatively small charity with under five paid staff and all Trustees are voluntary. However, Feeding Futures aims to provide a high standard of service to our beneficiaries, supporters and others. If we fail to do this we are keen to know about it, learn from it and avoid repetition.
If you are dissatisfied with Feeding Futures, we will make every reasonable effort to resolve that dissatisfaction. To resolve your complaint please follow this complaints procedure: –
To resolve any dissatisfaction, we need to hear from you about: –
• Dissatisfaction due to unacceptable delays or failures, a break in communication, or dissatisfaction with the handling of your donation.
• Discourtesy or lack of helpfulness on the part of Feeding Futures appointed representatives or staff.
If you feel you have cause for complaint, Feeding Futures would like you to register a complaint in one of the following ways: –
• In writing or verbally to the Executive Chair, if based in Kenya, stating the date; who was involved; the details causing the dissatisfaction and what resolution would look like for you. This should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or +254 722 380 313
• In writing (digital or otherwise) to the Trustee Treasurer of Feeding Futures for all other complaints stating the date; who was involved; the details causing the dissatisfaction and what resolution would look like for you. This should be sent to the Trustee Treasurer at email@example.com or Overnoons, Stane Street, Chichester, PO18 0NT, UK
• By calling +44 (0)781 5561 868 to register a verbal complaint
– The complaint will be registered and Feeding Futures will aim to respond to your complaint within 14 working days, either in writing or by telephone, and aim to resolve the complaint within 30 working days.
– If the outcome of Stage 1 in Kenya does not resolve your complaint, you can seek the opinion of the Trustee Treasurer who will respond to you within 30 working days and the decision will be final.
– If the outcome of Stage 1 in the UK does not resolve your complaint, you can seek the opinion of the Chair of Feeding Futures whose decision will be final.
– Where your complaint is in relation to fundraising and you are not satisfied that the internal process has satisfied your complaint then you can refer to the Fundraising Regulator within 2 months of receiving Feeding Futures response. They can be contacted via their website https://www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk or you can call them on 0300 999 3407. They will then advise you on the next steps to resolving your complaint.