Feeding Futures Complaints Policy
Feeding Futures is a relatively small charity with under five paid staff and all the Trustees are voluntary. However, Feeding Futures aims to provide a high standard of service to our beneficiaries, supporters and others that we are in touch with. If we fail to do this we are keen to know about it, learn from it and avoid repetition.
This document explains what we will do if you are dissatisfied and make a complaint about Feeding Futures. We will make every reasonable effort to resolve that dissatisfaction.
For us to resolve any dissatisfaction we need to hear from you about:
- Dissatisfaction with our actions, such as an unacceptable delay or failure, a break in communication.
- Dissatisfaction with the handling of your donation.
- Discourtesy or lack of helpfulness on the part of appointed representatives or staff.
Ways to complain
If you feel you have cause for complaint, Feeding Futures would like you to register this complaint in one of the following ways.
- In writing or verbally to the Director of Operations, if based in Kenya. Please state the date; who was involved; the details causing the dissatisfaction. It is helpful to state what resolution would look like for you. This should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or +254 722 380 313
- In writing (digital or otherwise) to the Trustee Treasurer of Feeding Futures for all other complaints. Please state the date; who was involved; the details causing the dissatisfaction. It is helpful to state what resolution would look like for you. This should be sent to the Trustee Treasurer at email@example.com or Overnoons, Stane Street, Chichester, PO18 0NT, UK.
- By calling +44 (0)781 5561 868 to register a verbal complaint
The complaint will be registered. Feeding Futures will aim to respond to your complaint within 14 working days, either in writing or by telephone. Feeding Futures aims to resolve the complaint within 30 working days.
- If the outcome of Stage 1 in Kenya does not resolve your complaint, you can seek the opinion of the Trustee Treasurer who will respond to you within 30 working days. The decision will be final.
- If the outcome of Stage 1 in the UK does not resolve your complaint, please seek the opinion of the Chair of Feeding Futures whose decision will be final.
Where your complaint is in relation to fundraising and you remain dissatisfied, please refer to the Fundraising Regulator within 2 months of receiving the final response from Feeding Futures. The Fundraising Regulator can be contacted via their website https://www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk . Alternatively you can call them on 0300 999 3407. They will then advise you on the next steps to resolving your complaint.